Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 231

I hurt from the boxing I did on the Wii yesterday. My mom got on it today and had an asthma attack. I don’t think she will be trying the boxing anymore. That game really makes you work! I haven’t tried any of the other sports because I just wanted to beat the crap out of something.

My mom also has some anger issues she needs to work through. She got really violent.

So much for my hatred for video games. I don’t see how anyone can’t manage to lose a little weight or at least get toned playing Wii for an hour everyday.

I don’t have anything interesting to write about today. I did go to the dentist today and got the heck scrapped out of my gums. She said I have very healthy gums but I had a line of subgingivitus beneath my gums. I experienced more fear than pain because I was afraid in all her scrapping and pulling, she would stab me in my cheeks or gums.

I have to go back next Wednesday to have a filling replaced and a cavity filled. I’ve gotten more cavities since my braces than I have before I got braces. Geez.

I better get to bed and get some much needed sleep. I have to start my final paper for this class. I’m already half-way done. Yes!

0 comments: