Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 230

I spent an hour and a half playing with my mom’s Wii. Very exhausting. It requires physical activity. You can’t sit down and play.

While playing the boxing game, I realized I have some anger issues I need to work out. Do you think I should call that 1-800 number the Army gave me for when I feel like smacking the mess out of someone? I beat my opponent to a pulp and knocked him out. My second opponent wasn’t so easy to beat but I won the boxing match. I had to stop playing because I was getting too sweaty. I hate to sweat! I didn’t think I would sweat while playing any of those games but I did. I don’t remember my Nintendo ever making me sweat.

So much for my hatred for video games.

I ordered my new computer today. I should get it in about 10 days. I’m hoping sooner. If I can get it while I’m taking a break from Thumb Twiddle and school, the happier I’ll be.

There wasn’t anything on tv this weekend and I had a hard time trying to find scripts. I came across a link for Quentin Tarintino’s movie Inglorious Bastards. The movie seems interesting. I enjoyed reading the script for Kill Bill Vol. 1/2 and was looking to read Inglorious Bastards. I don’t want to wait until the movies come out.

I guess I will have to wait until the movie comes out. Dang.

I was going to blog about something interesting today but the interesting stuff is too depressing. So, I’ll save all that for another day. Or maybe not. I’m getting depressed just thinking about it.

0 comments: