Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Day 275

I was able to get into school tonight but I had problems accessing the e-book to do my readings. I had to print the chapters I need to read for the week directly from the Internet, which leaves me without page numbers. I need those page numbers for my citations.

I think I’m going to call it a night. I’m tired and I want to get some reading done before I go to bed.

I watched Private Practice tonight. The theme in the show was people keeping secrets. A very interesting episode. I wish I had the energy to blog about it tonight but I need to get some sleep.

Maybe I’ll blog about it tomorrow.

0 comments: