Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Day 276


I watched part of the Vice Presidential debate. I honestly don’t want to vote for either Obama or McCain. I’m not for invading Pakistan (Obama’s plan) when things have not come to an end in Iraq or Afghanistan and I have never been in favor of Iraq and want to see that chapter closed as soon as possible. I don’t think democracy will ever prevail in any Muslim country because Islam is not compatible with democracy.

The Bailout Plan isn’t set in stone. I don’t know what this will mean if it does or doesn’t pass. I’m still not in support of it now that it’s been revised with an additional $130 billion dollars tacked onto the $700 billion tax payers will be paying. Thanks to all those greedy money grubbing CEOs. I really appreciate how those CEOs are millionaires while the rest of us will have to pay for their greed.

I’m so not in the mode for blogging right now. I think I’m going to try to find the biggest bottle of KY jelly so that when it comes time to take it up the pooper from which ever presidential candidate wins, I’ll have some lubricant.

0 comments: