Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Day 277


The Bailout Deal passed. I hope it works. I really do. Though I hope we never have to resort to a bailout like this again. I’m getting depressed just thinking about it all.

Well, I don’t have much to write about tonight. I have to get up early to start working on my paper that’s due Monday. I also have to start my reading for my next class and finish up with the reading for the class I’m taking now. I love doubling up. The good news is, I got my text book for school so I won’t have to download chapters from the Internet.

I’m not so sure about voting. There’s so many things I for and so many I’m against but neither candidate represent my interest. I get depressed just thinking about it. I wish I had blind loyalty to one party but I think both parties are completely screwed up. Hopefully, I will find the energy to blog about it.

0 comments: