Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 299



I haven’t done much of anything with my paper today, which means I’ll be working on it tomorrow and Monday. Saturday will be my free day to unwind.

I do have some good news. I wrote to my instructor from my previous course about the grade I received on an assignment and he reevaluated my assignment and concluded I had not received the appropriate grade.

I’m still having a heated discussion with my instructor over the Bailout. His stance is we desperately need it and my stance is, we need it but it won’t change anything if the issues that caused the problems aren’t addressed. Plus, the government can’t bailout the financial industry with money it doesn’t have so no matter what happens, we are going to be in the exact same position whether there is a bailout or not.

If American’s can’t handle the amount of debt they’ve living with, the government won’t be able to handle it either.

I think it’s interesting how people don’t see the significant increases in our taxes that will happen regardless of which presidential candidate is elected. How else is a government that’s deeply in debt going to pay for a bailout? How is the government going to get out of debt to begin with?

Everybody, including the government, is going to have to cut spending.

0 comments: