Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 290



I just had to watch 17 Kids and Counting about the Duggers on Discovery Health because the family is expecting the 18th baby and the oldest Duggar kid is engaged! Josh and his fiancee are talking about saving their first kiss for the wedding day. Wow. I’m not mocking but dang. Wow. It’s actually admirable. I love watching this family.


“Boys try to find someone like their mom. And girls try to find someone like their dad.” - Josiah(?)


I wonder how true this is. On my maternal side, my two aunts never settled down. They had kids and baby daddies but never settled into long-term relationships. My mom was the only one to get married.

Well, I got my final grade for the class I finished last week. I got an A-. I wanted an A. There is a difference between an A and an A-. Now, I have to get all A’s in my next three classes to keep my GPA up high. I should have fought the grade I got on my second assignment but I can’t be picky. The school doesn’t recognize honor grads.

I missed my opportunity to gripe about my last class, I think. I honestly don’t remember filling out the survey but I think I did. I do recall complaining about how he didn’t answer my question concerning my grade for my second assignment. I hate school.

I don’t have anything to report. TV was boring tonight and I’d rather blog than watch Life on Mars. I still don’t get the show. Why 1973?

I think I will go ahead and buy that blog template for my birthday. I can’t wait to install it.

0 comments: