Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Day 279


I was watching Discovery Health about a little Egyptian girl born with two heads. The second head was actually a parasitic twin with a full head (and functional brain) but no body. What was interesting about the head is it could blink its eyes, cry, and suckle.

Then I watch another documentary about an Indonesia man named Dede infected with the human papilloma virus (HPV). He also has TB and Hepatitis B. The warts grew all over his body and covered his hands and feet to the point where they looked like tree roots. The Indonesian government didn’t have an interest in the man’s warts until an American doctor offered to give him help.

Neither medical case is Grey’s Anatomy drama worthy. Bummer.

I did get the chance to watch Annie. I absolutely love the movie! I just love how they just start dancing and singing out of the blue. I’ve been meaning to try this at work-bursting in song and dance. I’m going to have to get this movie on dvd one of these days.

0 comments: