Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 287


I’ve decided I will not host my blog using Mobile Me. I’m also going to look into another web hosting service because whenever I try to upgrade something I end up losing the content for my blog. It’s a good thing I archive at my blogger blog because I don’t think I can handle going through this again.

I eventually finished my two assignments at around 2 p.m. today. However, I was unable to post my assignments because I couldn’t log in to class. I eventually was able to get in and post them. It feels good to be done.

I got a sneak peak at my course work for my next course. It seems pretty difficult. I’m pretty much kicking myself in the ass for overlapping my courses. I’m just class I didn’t double up. The good thing is my RDO is on the weeks when my courses overlap.

I got my sample ballot in the mail and I’m doing my research over some of the measures.

I just checked out the 2010 Mustangs. I just love that car. It doesn’t get good gas mileage. It will be a very, very long time before I get one of those. I’m looking to do without a car.

0 comments: