Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 286



I just watched a KY jelly commercial. I noticed the Yours and Mine are in a blue and a red bottle. I know you know where I’m going with this.

I think it’s a sign. A sign that says no matter which presidential candidate you vote for, you’ll be needing your KY jelly. I mean, Ky Jelly comes in Democratic and Republican formulas blue and red bottles.

I still haven’t finished my paper. I thought I would have been finished by now, but there’s so much to supply chains. I realize, I don’t care much for business school. Three more classes. 17 more weeks.

I watched 60 minutes today. An Army buddy shot the video on the Sadr city piece. He did a good job.

Apparently, people liked Life on Mars. I don’t get it.

Oh, there is going to be a news story on Desk Rage tonight. People are starting to lose it at work. I know exactly what they mean. I feel that way sometimes. I think when you get to a point where you want to throw you co-worker across the room, you have a problem and should get help or find another job. Or maybe throwing your coworker across the room is the help you need.

0 comments: