Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 295


There’s been a whole lot of talk about Joe the Plumber, especially during the last presidential debate. Who the heck is Joe the Plumber? Is he real? Does he feel like he’s getting screwed?

I don’t know about Joe, but I feel like I am. I don’t look forward to November 4th at all. I envy those who are certain of who they will vote for.

It’s so hard to choose. I don’t want to vote for McCain or Obama but I know voting for any of the other candidates (does anybody know who they are?) means, well it means I’m still screwed.

Oh, how complicated voting has become.

I’m still bummed about that A- I got in my last class. Only three more to go.

TV is so boring. I can’t believe I stayed up but I really like Eli Stone and there’s a new episode tonight. Nigel Barker is on Privileged. He is so dang hot. I’d love for him to point his camera at me. Yeah, baby.

I think I want to read the book the show Privilege is based on. I can’t remember the name and all, but I did see something in the credits of that show about a book. I’ll probably never get around to reading it.

Too bad Nigel isn’t running for president. I don’t even think he’s American.

OM Gosh! I saw this totally hot Polish guy a the place I used to work at. I tried my hardest to ignore him because I didn’t want to get that I-want-to-spend-some-time-with-myself-thinking-about-him moment. Those moments suck, by the way. Luckily, I avoided it. All I had to do was make myself something to eat.

Now, I understand why people gain weight so quickly.

Good night.

0 comments: