Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 300



Only 66 days left in 2008 and less that two weeks before I cast my vote for anyone but Obama and McCain. I’m voting based on my principles. No new taxes because I can’t afford them. I may have to rethink my position on Prop 2.

I don’t have anything to blog about. I didn’t finish my paper today but there’s very little I have to do tomorrow. I’m way over my word count for like the first time in history.

I think I asked a question of a friend that I didn’t want to know. I told him I would send him whatever he needed no matter where he was. So, he emailed me Saturday and asked me if I could buy him some facial cleanser. I thought it was weird that he asked me considering he’s engaged but I said I would because he is in a crappy place. It turns out his facial cleanser costs $35 for an 8 oz. tube of cleanser. WTF! Anyway, I thought if I asked him why he didn’t get his fiancee to get it for him, he tells me it’s because he broke up with her. Yip, when he got back from Afghanistan last year, things didn’t work out with them living together in a house he just bought and furnished. He said he gave her the world and she didn’t seem to appreciate it. He sucks when it come it comes to women.

So, he announced his singleness and asked me if I was on the market. Whoa, buddy! He’s way to high maintenance for me. Did I mention how much his facial cleanser costs?

Plus, he shaves his legs and wears Victoria Secret’s lotion.

Not exactly my time, but a really nice guy.

So, I have to watch the news to see why it’s important for Latinos to get out and vote. I hope it has nothing to do with immigration.

Anyways, I’m tired and I need to get up at the crack of dawn so I can finish my paper and get it turned it before the sun goes down.

0 comments: