Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 303



I was hoping of never writing in this subject again; however, it seems to overshadow issues I think are more important.

I still don’t know how I feel about it. If I were religious, I would have to vote on my religious principles and say gay marriage is wrong but I don’t have that foundation to stand on.

Based on the grounds that heterosexuals can marry and ruin the sanctity of marriage at will through such means as infidelity, well that seems hypocritical. I’d have more respect for traditional marriage if those who have been able to legal marry for ages respected marriage.

I honestly can’t believe something like this is an issue and I have better things to occupy my thoughts.

Anyway, I haven’t been working on my Halloween comics like I had planned. I wanted to have then ready to go and posted early Friday but it probably won’t happen. I have too many other things I want to get started.

I’m starting to plan my time for when I finish school. Did you know we are two days away from NaNoWriMo? I can’t wait to get it started though I won’t be participating until next year. I just want to let people know in case they want to try it out.

Why do people always jump straight to sex and then try to get to know each other?

Why do I have hair on my legs?

Why do I find Scottish accents sexy?

Is it possible to get an education without the stress?

0 comments: