Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Day 282



Yes, there’s nothing like losing money in any savings account that makes you want to jump off a cliff. Actually, it makes me want to throw people off of a cliff. Money is an issue I can understand someone becoming homicidal over.

There was talk today about retirements and 401K accounts. I don’t want to look at my 401K with Fidelity. I know it’s lost a lot of money. Last time I looked, it last 25% of its value since the beginning of this year. Given Fidelity’s letter to investors, I plan to move what little money I may have left to another institution. I don’t trust Fidelity.

I don’t think there’s much to worry about. The Bailout Plan makes me sick to my stomach because I know no matter which presidential candidate gets in the oval office, taxes will go up. That’s inevitable.

I definitely need to find a new job where I’m making more money. Make as much money as you can while you can, right?

I wish I had something else to blog about. School sucks. It really does. Every class I take is a combination of all the bad things about the previous classes I took. I can imagine by the time I finish with my last class, I will probably have a couple of grey hairs on my head.

I hope next year is better. I hope everything works out.

0 comments: