Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Day 283



I woke up feeling a little like crap today. It eventually passed but only after several trips to the bathroom.

I know, that’s just a little too much information but I have to tell someone since my dad is living in a different time zone and my mother refuses to listen at all.

I can’t wait until the series premier of Life on Mars. Another potential show to spec for. I will be watching so much tv when I finish school.

There was something I wanted to write about but I can’t remember it.

Well, Ugly Betty was interesting tonight. It turns out Alexis is Daniel Jr.’s father and not Daniel. Holy smokes! That’s interesting. A tranny is a father. Ha! I wonder if Rebecca Romijn is leaving the show?

I had some Mexican food that was awfully bland. I didn’t think something with cilantro sauce and guacamole could have so little flavor. Like, what the heck happened?

I’ve been thinking about my life and want I want to do with it when I finally grow up. I don’t want to work. I want my money to work for me. That’s pretty much the only thing I’m sure of. I’m not sure of how to make that happen but I think it’s possible.

Now for exciting news, escrow closes on that house I bought in Michigan. After closing costs and taxes from now until the end of June, the house cost a little over $2,000. Not bad for a duplex. I can write the taxes off when I file next year. Yes! If I can get some repairs in before the New Year that’s an even bigger write off. Oh yeah, I love my tax breaks. I’m going to need every tax break I can get since I and every tax paying citizen of the U.S. will be footing the bill for that $830 billion bailout. I’m still bitter by the way as every American should be.

I really want to chop some heads off.

Or torture somebody.

I think I’m horny. I mean, lately the young bucks at work are looking especially scrumptious. I almost wanted to give one of them a hug after I saw him in his workout clothes with his manly nipples erect and poking through his shirt. I have this thing for man nipples. Sue me. Everybody’s got some kind of fetish. Mine are man nipples.

It’s all Matthew McConaughey’s fault. Every summer he walks around the beach with his man nipples exposed to be photographed for the whole world to see in People’s magazine. Darn that baby daddy!!! He needs to put those things away. Man nipples are foul on a baby daddy.

0 comments: