Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 293



I was watching Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel and discovered some restaurants I’d like to try if I ever make it to Phuket, Thailand.

The first stop is Mor Mu Dong Restaurant. There’s something about fresh seafood I really, really like. I would especially like to try the stuffed mackerel. I love mackerel.

I noticed the places I want to travel to are places with very flavorful food. I don’t know if it was just the food that was served in the dining facilities at ISAF, but if that is what Europeans think is good, then I’ll take a pass on Europe. I want to go where the food is good.

I got the new template installed on my blog at shavonne.org. I really like it. I just wish I had more time to fiddle with it. It’s not exactly the way I want it but it will have to do until I’m out of school. I had to email the designer of the template because some features of my blog aren’t working. I had to change some of the file names when I was uploading them to my web hosting service because the file names had multiple periods.

I loaded up some pictures at shavonne.org. You will have to go to Day 241 to see the pictures. I’m actually really tired because I spend several hours uploading WordPress files into my database only to delete them all to reinstall WordPress into a new database. Then it took a couple more hours to upload the files for my new template. I think I’ll be going to bed early tonight or at least after Desperate Housewives.

I finished my homework this weekend rather early. I was actually surprised at how easy it was. My teammates still are trying to complete their sections. I think two of them work on the weekends, which totally sucks.

I thought I had gained some weight because I feel so bloated all over. I think it’s just water retention.

I watched part of the seventh season of Buffy. I think it was my least favorite season but the series finale was the best I had seen for any show. I wonder if the last episode of Buffy will win an Emmy for best series finale. Did I mention it won for one of TV’s Most Memorable Moments? Well, it did.

Well, let be get a load of laundry done and some shut eye.

0 comments: