Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 285



Okay, I’m half-way done with my paper. I’m hoping to be finished with it by tomorrow night. I can do it. I know I can.

I have about 7 more papers like this to go and I’ll be done forever.

I’m so hungry. I didn’t eat much today.

I went to Winco’s and noticed an usual number of young folk.

I have no idea what I want to write about.

I plan on making some mushroom burgers tomorrow. I hope they are good. I got the recipe from Emeril Green. I didn’t get the portobello mushrooms because they looked a little rancid so I got some other kind of really big mushroom. I don’t think there will be much of a difference in taste, at least there won’t me much to me because I think all mushrooms taste the same.

I discovered lactose-free cheese. I didn’t get any but I totally plan on buying some next time. I think there is still a little dairy in the cheese.

That’s it for tonight.

0 comments: