Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Day 281

I watched part of the presidential debate tonight. I still going to take some KY jelly with me to the polls when I go and vote. I wish they would just let me know how’s going to give it to me up the pooper much harder so that I can medicate myself before it happens.

Yes, I just did compare voting to what I imagine taking it in the back door must feel like.

Why do they always say a Disney movie will never be available again? We all know it’s not true. They should really say it will be another 10 years before it will be released again. I’m not into the old flicks anyway, though I do own Bambi. I haven’t watched it and I suspect eventually I will have to upgrade my DVD to Blue-Ray or HD. Dang, dang, dang. There is a reason why I should just go completely digital.

I better get some sleep so I can get to bed. I have to get some major sleep tonight so I can stay awake at work. Plus, I have to drive tomorrow.

0 comments: