Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 291


I have no idea what I want to write about. I just finished watching Eli Stone. It’s another ABC show and I really like it. Tonight’s episode was interesting. Jordan, the senior partner of whatever law firm Eli Stone works at, had a meeting with a mortgage lender. From what I could gather, the mortgage lender had some rather unethical practices. I was only able to discern the unethical practices because of the comment the president said:

“Nobody put a gun to anyone’s head. What? It never occurred to them it wasn’t the smartest idea to buy a house completely on credit. It’s not our job to protect them from their own stupidity.” -Pond Scum, Eli Stone.

Interesting you think? I don’t think I would have used ‘credit’ in those lines but I personally think the lenders and consumers were both to blame for this mortgage mess. If people don’t have the common sense to see if they can afford the loan, then the lenders should never have approved the loans.

I think I’m going to go to bed. My eyes hurt and I have to get up early to get my paper finished. I also need to get the latest copy Wordpress installed on shavonne.org so that I can download that template I want.

0 comments: