Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 284



I don’t have much to blog about. I have a short weekend and a long paper to write. My goal is to get five pages done tomorrow and the last five pages done on Sunday.

About Life on Mars. I don’t really get the show. I’m not sure what the significance of 1973 is so I guess that’s what has me so puzzled. I thought by the end of the episode, he would be back in 2008 since he solved the original murder. The only thing I could gather about the show so far is, he managed to change the kid’s perception which is why Maya supposedly lived. I don’t think this is a show I’ll be watching in the future. So far, it’s worse than Brothers and Sisters. 


Well, I’m going to go to bed so I can get up early to start on this paper. I would like to be able to have Monday to relax. I love my holidays and any day I don’t spend at Thumb Twiddle.

0 comments: