Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 294



OMG! I’m watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I just saw Brian Austin Green without his shirt on.

I’ve been reading some stuff over the Internet about the possibility of Terminator having poor ratings. I have to wait another two weeks before I see any new episodes of Terminator.

Whatever happened to seeing new episodes every week? What’s with the extended breaks.

Dang, Mohinder is a sexy crazy dude now. Like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. Only sexy.

Peter is sexy, too. But I think he’s because he has all those powers. I completely lost that Mo’ Betta feeling after his powers were sucked out of him.

If I have a son, I’m going to name him Peter.

Playskol has a dream town collection. I totally wish I had had something safe like that as a kid. My kitchen stuff was made of metal and would pinch my fingers.

I really don’t have anything to blog about. I tried to refrain from turning on my computer but I couldn’t resist. I think I’m addicted which is not a good thing. When I finish school, I plan to see help with my addiction to being on the computer. It would help if they didn’t design such wonderfully good programs to use. Computers and all the cool programs that come with them totally suck.

0 comments: