Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 292



I spent almost an hour on the phone with technical support trying to figure out why I kept being redirected to another website when I tried to go to class. I hate calling tech support.

I don’t have much to blog about. I will be spending the next few hours upgrading Wordpress and then I will attempt to go to sleep. I slept most of the day for some reason. I think it’s because I’m really starting to hate school.

There is absolutely nothing on tv on the weekends. I think I’m going to watch some Buffy for a few hours while I upload those Wordpress files. Yeah. I best be getting to uploading so I can be finished and hopefully install that new blog template I’ve had my eyes on for the past week. Maybe I’ll even get to upload some video. I’m going to really like the new template. It will be a welcomed change for the New Year.

Speaking of blogging next year, I won’t be blogging everyday like have been this year. I plan to start writing commentaries or something and I’ll be posting more photography and podcasts.

Let me go and do my thing.

0 comments: