Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 301



Okay, Heroes is really starting to piss me off. I know the powers of every character on the show. I can’t believe how the characters are being written. Peter no longer has any of his powers. What I don’t get is how he was killed in the future? I mean Peter’s been in the presence of Claire who can heal herself, which means Peter can heal himself.

And if Peter has been around Mike, then Peter should have known he father was going to take away his powers.

They just killed Peter! Oh, wait. Not they didn’t. Peter is still alive for some reason. I wonder if Claire’s blood can help Peter. Her blood helped her father. Claire’s blood also restored Sylar’s abilities.

Great. I have to wait another two weeks before a new episode of Heroes.

Enough about tv. I’ve got my voter information guide and boy is it thick. I’ll be reading over it tomorrow night.

I need to get some sleep.

0 comments: