Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 304

In 4 days and a wake up, the rest of Americans, the ones who value tradition and waited until Election Day to cast their votes, will vote for the next president of the United States of America.

I’m not excited. I probably should have pitched some kind of ad campaign for KY Jelly. It would be totally great to get little samples of the his and her jelly at the voting booths. In stead, I and every American who feels they’ll be taking it up the pooper the next 4 years will have to buy our own because nobody really cares about us.

I think I’m going to have myself a beer Election Day or something alcoholic since I won’t be getting my KY Jelly. Maybe I shouldn’t be such a pessimist. Maybe whoever gets elected will be the best president this country has ever had.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. Maybe baby that be may be a baby. But May bee be a bay bee. Bee that as May maybe, be a bee in May.

Now, if what I just wrote made no sense to you, then we have something in common.

0 comments: