Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Day 280


Time for an all new Terminator. I think this season is going to be really good. For some reason, I don’t think the red head is out to kill John. I think she wants to wipe out all of the bad terminators.

Later will be my other can’t-live-without show. Heroes. I love my sci-fi.

I start class #3 tomorrow, because I want to get this school stuff out of the way. How to people drag this out for decades?

I mentioned to someone at Thumb Twiddle how I’m going to do a life makeover. I’m going to physically and mentally change my life. One step at a time though.

When I was in basic training, I had the biggest crush on my drill sergeant. I would do almost anything to get him to yell at me. Anything to get his attention. I think he caught on to it because he started ignoring me.

What is it the red head wants? I can’t figure it out. Is she good or bad or in between?

Crap. I have to wait two weeks before the new Terminator episode.

How did Claire kill Peter when Peter has Claire’s power?

Well, I’m going to stop blogging so I can finish watching Heroes and then go to bed.

The Knight Rider has returned and Kit is a black Mustang but without a stripe. Bummer.

0 comments: