Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 91

I finished my paper around 4pm to day. I didn't think I would be able to make the word count but I did. I didn't get out the bed until almost 10.

I have a lot to do tomorrow. I have to do three loads of laundry, get some gas for my truck, buy some ingredients for some oatmeal cookies, and drive out to the poppy fields to try and take some pictures of the poppies.

I washed my hair today. My scalp was on fire last night. I almost couldn't go to sleep. For some reason, washing my hair didn't really help with the itchy scalp because my scalp still itches.

I still want to learn more about the patterns of Sisterlocks. I've discovered that the pattern instructions for the Nappylocs tool are the same as the Sisterlocks patterns. So, I will purchase the Nappylocs business in a box and learn the patterns. It will be cheaper than making an appointment with a Sisterlock consultant just to ask a few questions. Besides, consultants in California don't seem too interested in expanding their clientele.

I made the pork chops in a crockpot. They turned out good. I used a Pomegranate and chipotle sauce. The pork chops turned out really good.

Well, I'm off to about 12 hours of sleep.

0 comments: