Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Day 61

I've been doing some more searching on Sisterlocks. I'm almost 85% certain I want them. I think the only thing that will convince me 100% is to meet with a consultant. I don't want to meet with a consultant until I have the time to potentially get the locks installed.

I came across another great Sisterlock blog (Tina Goes Au Naturel). It's really hard to find blogs to read because people don't update their blogs. I can imagine how one can forget about a blog. I've been blogging for over 4 years and before this year, I was a sporadic blogger.

I used my inhaler for the first time. I was having trouble breathing while playing pool. I think I inhaled that blue chalk that goes on the tip of the pool cue because my trouble breathing started just after rubbing chalk on my cue.

I need to pay my tuition on Monday. I keep putting it off but I will need to pay it before my next class starts.

I don't have much to write about today.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Shavonne! Thanks for coming to my blog. I updated it tonight. I have 2 blogs so I usually try to post on one of them each day. But this past week was a really tough one for me.