Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 89

I've been considering getting Sisterlocks for a few months. The only thing is there isn't much information out there to help me understand what exactly is going to be done with my hair. For example, what do they mean by pattern, what does the pattern look like, and what is bunching?

I've seen lots of pictures on the internet and I've read dozens of blogs on the subject but I still have questions but I don't want to make an appointment with a consultant just to get the information. To me, making an appointment with a consultant just to get some questions answered is too much of a commitment and I don't want to spend any money just to ask some questions.

One blogger (Tina) has been blogging about her frustrations with finding a way to take care of her hair without having to rely on going to a consultant. I too, don't understand the reason behind the secrecy of the Sisterlock technique. Most people will continue to go to a consultant just because they'd rather have someone else to their hair. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time flat ironing the back of my hair so I can imagine how difficult it would be for me to try tightening a couple of hundreds of locks in the back of my head!

I have this paper to write but I've only gotten about halfway done. It isn't due until Monday. I meant to do much of my research last night but I went straight to bed as soon as I got home and I didn't get up until noon today.

0 comments: