Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 77

What a long day. I will find out tomorrow if my truck's electrical system is shot. I'm hoping I just need a couple of new light bulbs.

I went to a McDonald's that wasn't in the best of neighborhoods. This McDonald's had the best food! Everything was fresh. I'm going to regret it though. I just can't resist the Chicken McNuggets. They are so good, and hot! Not like Burger King. I hate Burger King's Chicken Tenders. They're never hot when I get them.

Why does fat always go the the gut area not the breasts or @ss? Or legs. Always my gut. My veteran's gut is coming back. I've been chowing down on some carbs! They are so good. I made some oatmeal craisin cookies this weekend (Sorry Dear Carey, I don't want to punish you with my terrible cookies) and they weren't that great. They were okay but doggonit, my mom's boyfriend's oatmeal craisin cookies are the BOMB DIGGITY! I must make a trade with my mom's boyfriend-I would give him my mother if he would continue to bake me some oatmeal craisin cookies. Yes, I know, I know. How could I possible give up my mom for some cookies? The cookies are just that good.

I must eat my laxative girl scout cookies tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to flush away this gut. My spare tire. My protruding, low self esteem of a gut and monstrous cause-a-fire thunderous thighs.

I must get my beauty rest so I can go to work refreshed.

0 comments: