Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 79

Another long day bites the dust! I'm going to attempt to get to bed before 9:30 p.m. but I doubt this will be likely.

The year is almost a quarter of the way over. Some folks don't like me saying this but...it is what it is. The quicker this year goes the better. I'm tired of school. Seven more classes to go (technically I have eight because I haven't finished my current class).

2007 went by so fast I can barely remember it. If it weren't for the pictures I took, I wouldn't know where I was or what I was doing.

My IBS has been flaring up so I decided to take my medication (levsine) and it worked and then I ate some sugar free chocolate chip girl scout cookies and then it was all over with. It feels like WWIII is taking place in my stomach.

The thing about IBS is 65% of the time, it's more annoying than painful. There's just constant moving. My heart beats often but I don't feel that all the time so why can't I digest my food without feeling it.

I'm watching America's Next Top Model and Fatima apparently doesn't shave her armpits and took a photo with her armpit in the picture. Now, Tyra said it looked like Fatima hadn't saved in a month. Huh? I barely barely saw any hair. I looked at my armpits and, well, that's all I'm going to say.

0 comments: