Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 85

I'm trying to keep a clear head over the online learning. With the last two classes, there seems to be a lot more conflict over a particular assignment involving benchmarking.

I don't know what to do. I think I have a good grasp of what benchmarking is; however, I don't think everyone in the class is understanding it which is why there is so much conflict when the time comes to do the benchmarking assignment. What's even more frustrating is I asked the facilitator to clarify the assignment but she ignored my question. She still hasn't addressed the question and she's fully aware (now) that I'm not the only person with this concern because after a hiss a claw moment in the forum, several of the students expressed the same concern. Will the instructor clarify the instructions for the assignment? I want to say 'No' because she hasn't answered the question thus far.

I noticed people have a tendency to avoid answering a question when they don't know how to answer it. I hate that. I would rather someone respond with "Gee, I don't know, but I can get you in touch with someone who does."

Well, that's it for now. I'm so sleepy. I'm going to go to bed.

0 comments: