Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 88

I decided I should take a couple of days off work next week to see if the time off will help me recuperate and rid myself of this fatigue I'm feeling.

It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, I still feel tired. Last night I went to bed at around 930/945ish and woke up this morning at 530 and I know I got some good sleep because of the position I was in when I woke up. It reminded me of how when I was a little girl and I would wake up with my head in the first floor of my barbie house. (The barbie house was right next to my bed. :smile: ) There is no way I could have possibly gotten myself in that position unless I was in a deepest of sleep.

But I still feel like I only got a couple of hours of sleep. I suspect I'm developing other symptoms of Valley Fever. I have a rash developing on my lower legs and these episodes of fatigue. If I don't feel any better by Monday, I'll be sure to go to the doctor and have it checked out.

I went to bed around 600pm today and woke up around 930pm. I still feel like I didn't get any sleep! I was going to work on my paper but I have Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for that.

I'm going to go back to sleep now.

0 comments: