Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 87

Okay, so I have another paper due this weekend. I'm really starting to get tired of writing papers all the time. I have less than a year left. I think I can do it.

I'm always hungry but nothing satisfies my hunger. I ate a ton of food last night but the food didn't satisfy me.

I wish I could sing. Or have hairless legs. They don't seem to relate do they? Either one would suffice.

I stayed up way past my bedtime watching Pushing Daisies. I so want an In N Out burger right now. Or some oatmeal craisin cookies.

I really don't have anything to write about, so instead of boring anyone, I'm going to go to bed.

0 comments: