Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Day 69

I almost went to bed without posting to my blog. I've been watching Ugly Betty. I don't think I have it in me to write a spec script for Grey's Anatomy because I don't have any knowledge about being a doctor. I could do some research. I don't know. I'll just have to start writing something to see how it goes. I still have over a year before I plan to apply for that writing fellowship.

Back to Ugly Betty. I'm really surprised she would date a baby daddy. Is this the new thing to do or something? Are there no men who are responsible with their sperm? Or am I just getting behind the times?

I'm not sure what to think. I dated baby daddies when I was 15 up until last year when I finally turned 22 and swore I would never go there again.

Tomorrow is my last day of class. Next year around this time I'll be preparing for a trip to China. I'll also be getting my digital SLR camera.

Well, I don't have much to write about. I'm going to bed now.

0 comments: