Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Day 63

There's a reason why I'm a big advocate for home schooling. If you haven't heard the news about what's going in California over education budget cuts- Google it. I don't have time to post links to this story. There should be dozens of them on the Internet.

I was reading a cover story about the school budget cuts in the Antelope Valley press and a Antelope Valley High School student's journal was quoted. This student's grammar and punctuation was HORRIFIC and here the Governator is going to cut the school budget!

Off with his head!!!!

No child left behind?! Hmmm...Yeah. I get it now. If a third grader is having difficulty reading and writing, just pass him on to the next grade. It won't matter if he can't keep up with his peers. You can just keep passing him to the next grade and the next until he's a senior in high school and can barely read or write just like that student quoted in the Antelope Valley Press.

And the Governator wants to cut the school budget by hundreds of millions of dollars.

I'm pissed, I'm tired. Have a great dang day.

0 comments: