Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 86

I went out to dinner last night to a Korean Restaurant. I had a blast. There was supposed to be about ten of us but only four of us made it out to eat. Everybody enjoyed the food. Even I enjoyed the food. I don't know if it is because it's been a while since I had some authentic Korean food, because the food there is far from authentic Korean, but I thought it was good, too. It was nice hanging out with people and having adult conversations. That's the one thing I missed out on with some of my friends. They started having children early and life for them became all about taking care of baby and complaining about how baby's daddy doesn't pay child support.

Work was awful. I got really annoyed because someone wanted to see a cubicle. I think all cubicles look the same, don't you? I, to this day, have yet to see a cubicle that was impressive simply because there's nothing to be impressive about a cubicle. Cubicles are cubicles.

There is this guy who is totally sexy. I mean totally. If only...

0 comments: