Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 81

Well it seems the domain for sorryassbabydaddies.com is up for sale for a whopping $80,000! {{shock}}

Let me see, can I afford that? H3ll no! Would I purchase it if I could? I think not!

I'm trying to figure out who would pay that much money for that domain name. What would someone do with this website? Let's say for example, the Department of Social Services was looking to host a website to shame dead-beat dads, I doubt they would want to purchase that domain name! The domain name is not professional! I would be flipping mad if I found out my tax money purchased that domain name.

I just finished part of my paper for school. I hate writing these papers all the time. I can't believe I'm about to write this, but I really do wish we had a test of some sort instead of a paper.

My neck is killing me so I will finish up this post and dope myself up so that I will be prepared for whatever comes my way tomorrow. I've been thinking that I should reward myself with some more oatmeal craisin cookies. I just can't stop thinking about them.

BTW, I don't know who's responsible for chasing down dead-beat dads and I hope I'm never in the position to have to try to find out.

(NOTE TO SELF: Keep that nickel between your knees Shavonne, and you will never, ever need a domain like sorryassbabydaddies.com.)

0 comments: