Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 78

I have to do some research for school. I could wait until tomorrow night but I want to spend tomorrow night catching up on the reading I didn't get to do last night.

I don't have much to write about. I had some stomach problems today. My tummy was especially irritable this morning but calmed down a bit around lunch. Then started up again once I got home. Everything I eat makes me sick to my stomach-literally!

I got my bill for my truck. $401.05. I hate unexpected bills but at least it was only $401.05. It would have been more if I had gotten my brakes done but he said they could wait another 3000-5000 miles. So, I figure the next time I get an oil change, I will get my brakes done.

I still need to renew my domain name. I have a feeling someone is waiting to buy it. Shavonne.net is worth over $1000! So, I figure shavonne.org is worth just as much and considering when you do a search for 'Shavonne' one-third of the results are me, it's best that I keep my domain name for a while!

Domain real estate can be expensive. I remember when I first started searching for domain names I was going to purchase shavonne.net but waited and someone beat me to it so I had to settle for shavonne.org. Had I known what I know now, I would have scooped up shavonne.net, shavonne.tv, and shavonne.org while they were dirt cheap. You snooze, you lose!

I will try to get up early and renew my domain name. I would do it at work but my web host's website is blocked.

0 comments: