Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 72

I got a call from Kaiser today. I have to go back to Kaiser at the end of April to have more blood drawn because it can take up to three months for a positive Valley Fever test to turn negative.

I just finished my last craisin oatmeal cookie. I'm totally devastated. I'm going to have to make some more cookies this weekend.

I'm so behind in my reading for school. I was going to write an interesting post for today but it will have to wait until the weekend. I have priorities and blogging isn't number 1 on my list. Blogging is second.

I'm going to bed. I have to get up early in the morning to get gas. I noticed when I get gas in the mornings, it lasts longer. I can't wait for the day where I won't have to drive to work.

0 comments: