Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Day 64

I'm going to keep this post short because I really need to get to bed and get some sleep. The fatigue is really starting to get to me.

I had the most horribly busy day at work. My day will get just as busy tomorrow but enough about work.

School is going. It's not great it just exists. I got into it with my instructor over his grading policies. I haven't logged into class yet to see his response.

I don't know if I'll be able to go without a break in school. I think I may need to take a couple of weeks off, the only thing is my family will want me to spend that time with them and I really don't want to any air traveling unless it's out of the country. Sitting in someone else's house for two weeks doesn't appeal to me.

I was totally grossed out by Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Why are they trying to start a romance between John and Cameron? Sure Cameron isn't really John's sister, but that's how they are passing her off as on the show. Gross isn't it? Not only that, but to fall in love with a robot? I know that must be every man's fantasy. She's pretty, she'll never age or get fat, and she'll do whatever you want her to do.

You know what sucks about all this? Men get fembots, women get vibrators. Men get the imitation of a whole woman, while women just get the diques.

At least they have some eye candy on the show. Brian Austin Green. Yumm-ee. He's come a long way from his Beverly Hills 90210 days.

0 comments: