Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Day 62

We had a power outage today because the wind was so strong. I was in the middle of conducting research.

It's a good thing I have an extra battery for my computer. I was able to write the introduction to the team assignment. (I feel like slapping one of my teammates because she didn't bother to check in until Friday night and she had no clue what she wanted to write about either, which really pissed me off but I decided I wouldn't give her an @ss chewing like I did three weeks ago.) Did I just ramble?

I had the most uneventful Sunday EVER (so far). I'm sure I will have more. I did get to read a chapter of a book I bought years ago. It's turning out to be quite interesting. Character-conflict-conclusion, the elements of a good premise. I will have to remember this when I start my writing samples.

I discovered Safari has tabs, too! It's a relief. Tabs are a necessity when surfing the net.

Well, that's all I have to write about.

0 comments: