Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Day 65

Ahh. I will get to go to bed before 11 pm. It feels great. I didn't go to class tonight. I will save that for tomorrow.

I've been thinking a lot about my hair and how I can't wait until next year to do something about it.

I had lunch with a friend today and he helped me calm my fears and doubts about school.

Virugo. What do you think this means?

I watched America's Next Top Model. I'm gunning for Allison. I don't like her. I hope she goes home tonight.

Time for elimination:
She's in the bottom two. Who will go home? Oh, oh, she's about to cry. Will she break down? I want to smack her. I think she's going to cry. Tyra calls..Dominique. Yes! And Allison breaks down crying. She's going home but what a great attitude! Yes, those pictures will come in handy. Take a hike.

Girlicious. You know why this group will be forgotten? The girls can't sing. And the group's name doesn't have 'p^ssy' in it. They should call themselves 'P^ssilicious' and maybe they will have a loyal heterosexual male following.

0 comments: