Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 83

I stayed up entirely too late tonight. I was hoping to be in bed before 9:30 but my computer was acting all slow and stuff. I actually had to shut my computer down and reboot.

I thing I'm going to buy I Am Legend. There's something about the dog in the movie. That was one awesome dog.

I don't get that show Dirt on FX. Is it supposed to be a comedy or drama? So, far the only category it fits in is boring. I thought it was going to be good but it seemed like those one liners they kept showing to advertise the show, like "That was some crotchtography" and "We never called you fat" were the highlights of the show. :???:

I seem to have a little too much time lately but if I'm going to write a spec script, I'll need to watch television and read more scripts. That's the only way to get good at script writing.

I need to get a second job.

0 comments: