Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 90

I'm getting so tired of writing these fricken benchmarking problem solution paper. There should be a law against having to write these types of paper two classes in a row.

I'm a little ticked off with myself as I slept away most of the weekend. I'm usually completely finished with my paper by now but I didn't really work on it at all yesterday and I didn't really start my research until this afternoon.

I attempting to get rest is proving difficult. Do I sleep or do I work on my paper? At the moment I'm still 1,000 short of the require minimum word count. Did I mention that I'm usually done with my paper by now?

I have no motivation for finishing this paper. I have no motivation for school at all if the classes are going to be structured like these last two classes. I hate working on teams and I'm tired of school period. I just want my free time back.

The only thing that can make this a worse situation is if I got called back into the military. Another extended break from school will completely put me over the edge as I have no desire for school as it is and I don't think I will go back to school. My main focus will be getting the heck out of this desert because I hate it with all the fibre of my being.

0 comments: