Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 80

I got off work today and went straight to bed. It was a welcomed nap because I was tired.

I had to get up though to do some homework. I got it all done in a couple of hours.

I had the most interesting dream and a possible spec script for that show Pushing Daisies. I could write it for next month's script frenzy. I will have to watch a few episodes of the show to get a feel for the characters. It would be great if the show lasted a few years because I'd be able to use the script if the script is good enough. I will have to get Dear Carey to read it for me and give me her input. Oh yeah, I'd also have to learn to write a script for television. I'm already ahead of the game because I have Final Draft on my computer.

Anyway, my dream involved death and someone coming back to life and stolen gold and a mystery as to why this person was killed. It had something to do with the gold of course. It was a great dream. I only wish I could have taken notes in my sleep. I will just have to type out as much detail as possible tonight before I go to bed. I meant to do it at work but got sidetracked. It's a good thing the dream is still fresh in my head.

note
Babylost
six children
first love

Those are a few things I will have to incorporate into the script as the dead woman was married and her and her husband miscarried their first child. In her note to her husband, Babylost is the nickname of the child she miscarried. I'm not so sure how I'm going to handle a violent shooting in a church.

A woman's shady past comes back to...(I will need to think of the rest when I'm more rested).

0 comments: