Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 75

I haven't started writing that blog I've been talking about writing. I will have to write it tomorrow. I've been a little stressed trying to figure out what's wrong with my brakes lights. I won't be able to do much until Monday. I will have to take my telephone directory into work so I can make some phone calls and get estimates on the cost of fixing my electrical system. Oh gosh, please let this be the last of my car troubles. Though I would like a newer car, I don't want a monthly payment. I want my truck to last me another ten years.

Now, I did watch American Gangster last night. In the past, whenever I watched gangster movies involving black gangsters, I always thought their flashiness would be their downfall. Well, it turns out, the downfall of Frank Lucas was his chinchilla fir coat! LOL. Frank Lucas had the perfect cover, no one expected a black man to be head of the biggest heroine drug ring on the East Coast! But it was the incredibly tacky fir coat that put him on the narcotics patrol radar.

It wasn't that bad of a movie and it definitely wasn't as long as everyone claimed it was but I'm the type that will sit through any movie as long as it is good.

0 comments: