Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 76

A few posts ago, I pondered why Jews don't attempt to 'recruit' like Christians and Muslims. I got my answer here.

It seems I've been unable to write that post I've been saying I'm going to write. I will eventually get to it. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to present the information.

I haven't done much this weekend. I had planned on going out and taking pictures of some poppies but could not make it due to some issues with my car's electrical system. Dang computers. I replaced all of the fuses but I'm still unable to get my brake lights to work. So, I will have to spend my lunchtime tomorrow calling auto mechanics to get some estimates. Oh, how I would love to be able to live without a car.

I need to get some sleep now. I have a long day tomorrow. I'm hoping I will be able to find someone who can fix my car.

0 comments: