Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 71

I've discovered the other seasons of Soul Food are now available on DVD. It took long enough. Five dang years. I wonder what took so long. Did they want us to wait so long we'd actually forget? Should I or shouldn't I? That's a hard question. I love the first season, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy the other seasons, especially after that thing with Bird. :-?

Another show I completely gave up on was Resurrection Blvd. I have the first season of that on DVD and I've been waiting for five long years for the other two and a half seasons. Someone told me I wouldn't like the show anymore since boxing wasn't involved but I never watched the show because of the boxing. I genuinely liked the characters.

The Cosby Show
Good Times
Party of Five
The Family Guy


I'm just throwing out names of shows just to see if amazon does the automatic linking thing it's been doing.

Candace Bushnell aka Carrie Bradshaw.

The linking won't work on my blogger blog for some reason. I think it has something to do with blogspot.com. Oh, how I love having my own domain name.

(NOTE TO SELF: Must renew web hosting before May.)

(ANOTHER NOTE TO SELF: Must look up word in Oxford English Dictionary.)

I'm pooped. I will write more on that word I plan to look up.

2 comments:

blackstone said...

what thing with bird? I cant even remember the seasons anymore, i was a fan back in the day.

Shavonne said...

Please ready post "Day 66" as it explains that thing with Bird.