Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 70

I've got ten minutes before my bedtime. I had planned on being in bed by 9 p.m. but got sidetracked by school.

A new class. Yes! I can't wait to get it over with. I'm somewhat saddened that a few people weren't going to be in this class, as I got used to seeing their names.

I've got so much to do tomorrow.

I heard on the radio this morning that George Clooney got the wrinkles on his balls removed. I can't believe men actually do that. I can understand why he did it. He's dating a woman half his age! I would say more but you know what I'm thinking.

I have got to stop biting my fingernails. They look so nasty. I haven't been able to kick the habit since returning home. Maybe I will once I'm finished with school.

I can't stop searching the internet on Sisterlocks. I've noticed there are a couple of consultants with their own websites but these consultants don't live in California.

What's up with that? Either the consultants in California are booked or they are not interested in growing their business. This will make it difficult for me if I decide to lock my hair. I want to do as much research as I can without calling in Southern California consultants and scheduling a consultation.

I must go to bed now. I will post something more interesting tomorrow.

0 comments: