Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 84

What a long day in terms of school! I had some rather interesting discussions in class today. I don't feel like going into too much detail.

I hate Mondays. They are always the worst days of the week. I think the Mondays I come into work after a three-day weekend are the worst.

I did a little more reflection on that movie, The Things We Lost in the Fire. I still don't get why they named the movie after only a few lines in the movie. And I'm still buggin over the little boy's hair. It was just too long and it made him look so pretty. Boys aren't suppose to be pretty!

What I can say I liked about the movie is the fact that this movie showed a normal family that struggled to get through the loss of a loved one. It didn't dwell on the fact that the wife was black and her husband was white and the druggie family friend was Latino.

0 comments: